View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #9
Di$co

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_rookie View Post
I bought a pair last fall or late summer, something like that, and noticed during the last two outings my sweat pants I wear underneath were getting a little wet near the ankle - this is after I walk in the surf and was in knee deep water. Didn't notice anything while out on the water, so it isn't a big deal, but if I need to walk through the surf to launch, sure wouldn't help any to be wet for the day while wearing dry pants. Haven't had any hooks that I had to pull out of the pants - so I'm wondering if this is normal and expected with the first year of use?

Kokatat is extremely good at standing by their product. If it is a seem tape issue they should fix with no charge. Their gear is supposed to be bone dry. But on a side not, you shouldn't be wearing sweats under them. Please to all that are in the water, NO COTTON! If you are wearing cotton and it gets wet (from the water or your sweat) you will get cold. Wear synthetics or wool. Kokatat makes great fleece pants to wear under your paddle pants and so does SeasonFive.

Representative
Feel Free Kayaks
Pyranha Kayaks
P&H Sea Kayaks
Venture Kayaks
Imagine Surf SUP
JP Australia SUP
NP Paddles and Waterwear
SeasonFive Technical Apparel
Di$co is offline   Reply With Quote