View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #34
Tman
BRTF...bought & paid...

Let's dissect that letter a bit...

"In California, we are very proud of our laws. They are a representative of our collective values; especially the bold, forward-looking laws directly passed by the voters that elevate an issue as important to the protection of protected species."

Really? Laws passed by the voters? I don't seem to recall getting the chance to vote on which areas would be deemed closed to fishing. I do recall getting told I had a mere 3 minutes to speak before the BRTF, and even then my time would be cut short. I also recall that the decision weighed not on my 'vote', rather what the BRTF deemed in the best interests of the population. I further recall the lack of publicity, and being told by the committees that it was our job to educate the 'voters'.

I also recall 'voters' choosing the lesser of two evils as put forth by the MLPA task force, only to have boundaries and options changed without our input; a classic case of bait and switch...let's see what we can get away with, only difference, we didn't have a 'vote'...

"Your actions have raised serious questions about whether you respect the laws of the people of California and whether you are adequately fit to enforce those laws."

So, did you write this or did one of your staff write this and you signed off on it, because if you did, I question your competence and whether you are adequately fit to represent my interests.

"While your actions may not have been illegal in Idaho, they show a lack of judgment and a disregard for how such actions would be perceived by California citizens."

Perceived? Perceived, as in, glad he didn't do this in California?
Maybe that's why he was in Idaho...reaching there, aren't ya?

http://www.standard.net/stories/2011...tack-idaho-boy

Any cougar attacks or problems in Idaho? So, are you going to ask the Fish and Game wardens to tender their resignations as well?

Letter sent to Ben Hueso as well...how long is your term? Thinking I might make a trip down to Chula Vista...

Tman
Gaffer for Clay the Fishcatcher
Tman is offline   Reply With Quote