View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #4
ericko

Thanks roby for setting this up it was a BLAST.....Matt wtf happened you were an ELITE fisherman hell you followed me all over the lake and only 3 fish and not making it in by 1pm deadline ..For me it started slow headed strait for the dam mad my loops and at 8:30 i had my 1st fish the largest at 3.2 lb and then nothing for quit some timeso i changed up the plan and headed in and got fish #2 decided i nead big fish so headed back out to the dam tag yak says hello and proceeds to run over my line for a half hour delay (thanks tim). at the dam Matt and i have 2 fish each make a couple passes for nothing so i start heading in at 11:45 in the middle of the lake #3 still on the way in 12:10 ish fish #4 at this pointi no im close to the money but need #5 many of us are headed in and at 12:45 ish im realing my lines in and BAM #5 HITS im thinking dont break off and can i get in within time. With Roby the time keeper next to me i no im good....

The lure of choice was a rapala f-5 BLEEDING HOT OLIVE not easy to find but there is a store by the 55 fwy and champman that has them ( i think its fisherman hardware) not sure of the name

George i must say you put the presure on my pride would have been crushed with all the smack text during the week Well done
ericko is offline   Reply With Quote