Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   question about Private Messages.... (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=9756)

fishsouthcounty 03-23-2011 01:50 PM

question about Private Messages....

Just curious if anyone knows why none of the PM's i send out are saved in the Sent Messages area?? is there an option i have to adjust in my account settings or something???

moderators feel free to delete this once someone is able to give me some insight...thanks guys

wiredantz 03-23-2011 02:15 PM

i too. would like to know?

jhook 03-23-2011 02:20 PM

There is a box you can tick when you are sending a message to save the message in you r sent folder. It would be nice If this could be selected by default.

Iceman 03-23-2011 02:35 PM

In your control panel, hit list messages. This shows your inbox, at the top there is a drop down menu, hit sent items. Mine lists everything I have ever sent.

jhook 03-23-2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 79204)
In your control panel, hit list messages. This shows your inbox, at the top there is a drop down menu, hit sent items. Mine lists everything I have ever sent.

Huh. Mine only lists sent messages I've remembered to tick the box on.

Kaijuu 03-23-2011 03:05 PM

Edit options

If you go to your User CP and click on "Edit Options". You can then select under "settings and options" to save all sent messages at the bottom of "Private Messaging" box ..

fishsouthcounty 03-23-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaijuu (Post 79209)
If you go to your User CP and click on "Edit Options". You can then select under "settings and options" to save all sent messages at the bottom of "Private Messaging" box ..

perrrfect....should be good to go now. thanks man.

jhook 03-23-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaijuu (Post 79209)

:cheers1: Thanks! I've been looking for that damn option.

bus kid 03-23-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishsouthcounty (Post 79211)
perrrfect....should be good to go now. thanks man.

Now that you have figured out how to save messages, I put you on my ignore list. you aint getting in black and white from me.:biggrinjester:

fishsouthcounty 03-23-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bus kid (Post 79228)
Now that you have figured out how to save messages, I put you on my ignore list. you aint getting in black and white from me.:biggrinjester:

haha damn....at least i was able to squeeze some useful info outta you first.:the_finger:

bus kid 03-23-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishsouthcounty (Post 79232)
haha damn....at least i was able to squeeze some useful info outta you first.:the_finger:

yeah but I still got the paddle.

Hay anyone need a free bending branches whisper dreams aluminum paddle.:the_finger: :the_finger: :the_finger:

fishsouthcounty 03-23-2011 07:23 PM

haha tou-che:sifone: