Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   probably gonna fish the wall on friday (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=9568)

carbonbass 03-02-2011 06:16 PM

probably gonna fish the wall on friday

if anyones down that would be cool, ill be in my mini-x looking for calicos or turds :reel:

old_rookie 03-02-2011 06:27 PM

If that means launching from LJ - I might join you if my cold clears up by then.
Also depends on time of day you launch, and if I can find my frickin fishin' license!!

mtnbykr2 03-02-2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old_rookie (Post 77383)
If that means launching from LJ - I might join you if my cold clears up by then.
Also depends on time of day you launch, and if I can find my frickin fishin' license!!

don't say it !!!:eek: you've lost it ????

old_rookie 03-02-2011 08:14 PM

well.... sometimes I surf fish too. So I bring different gear with me, and my license needs to come too of course, so it doesn't stay in one place for either type of fishing. I'm thinking I may have had it in my pants pocket, but after when I went home, not sure what I did with it, checked the van, the garage. Wife said she'll look for it tomorrow. Otherwise the DFG will have a donation soon. I must be getting old.

yellowtailslayer 03-02-2011 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old_rookie (Post 77394)
well.... sometimes I surf fish too. So I bring different gear with me, and my license needs to come too of course, so it doesn't stay in one place for either type of fishing. I'm thinking I may have had it in my pants pocket, but after when I went home, not sure what I did with it, checked the van, the garage. Wife said she'll look for it tomorrow. Otherwise the DFG will have a donation soon. I must be getting old.

if ya bought it with the new system and im assuming you did, all u need to do is go to the shop you bought your licesce and they can swipe ur drivers license an reprint it. the only good thing about those pos machine, i hate them.

jorluivil 03-03-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old_rookie (Post 77383)

I could be wrong but I believe he means the Long Beach Breakwall

old_rookie 03-03-2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowtailslayer (Post 77399)
if ya bought it with the new system and im assuming you did, all u need to do is go to the shop you bought your licesce and they can swipe ur drivers license an reprint it. the only good thing about those pos machine, i hate them.

Bought it on-line, rcvd it in the mail. I might be able to reprint on-line...maybe??

old_rookie 03-03-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 77400)

That makes sense, because the only time I read about the wall in LJ is diving.

carbonbass 03-03-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 77400)

:rolleyes:

calderonmike 03-03-2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carbonbass (Post 77380)
if anyones down that would be cool, ill be in my mini-x looking for calicos or turds :reel:

what time you planning on heading out? I might go after work.

carbonbass 03-04-2011 01:51 AM

afternoon, i was thinking about hitting a spot in hb right off the surf near the santa ana river jetty, but idk the surf isnt looking very hot tomorrow and hb gets bad winds in the afternoon.:doh: