Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My First video "Cabrillo" (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=22092)

HELLSTER INC. 05-21-2014 04:40 PM

My First video "Cabrillo"

Awesome day on the water!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KqcYZbjxBzQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bwana 05-21-2014 04:51 PM

It is so calm it almost looked like a lake.

The launch looked pretty crowded too bad you didn't have the place to yourself.

octico 05-21-2014 04:52 PM

Cool video.

TJones 05-21-2014 05:35 PM

cabrillo ?

or lake LJ . if this is your first video ? , hats off to go pro . you look like a professional . thanks for sharing .

Fish Taco 05-21-2014 05:58 PM

Dang... super nice vid... especially if this was your first. I can only hope that one day I'll be able to do as well. I've got the GoPro Hero II and really haven't had a chance to use it yet. Hopefully, once I'm up and running again on my yak I'll be able to start putting together some footage.

That launch at Cabrillo looked sweet off the beach... I can only assume that it's not always so calm (new to the area so I truly do not know). I was going to try launching at the boat ramp at Cabrillo first once I can get back on my yak, and would love to fish the rocks/kelp near Pt. Fermin but your beach launch looks much closer than my plan (going out to the end of the breakwater).

Tight lines,

Squid Vicious 05-21-2014 07:07 PM

...nice vid Jason...when we gonna fish ?

alanw 05-21-2014 07:40 PM

Excellent first video, looking forward to more.

Silbaugh4liberty 05-21-2014 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Taco (Post 195115)
Dang... super nice vid... especially if this was your first. I can only hope that one day I'll be able to do as well. I've got the GoPro Hero II and really haven't had a chance to use it yet. Hopefully, once I'm up and running again on my yak I'll be able to start putting together some footage.

That launch at Cabrillo looked sweet off the beach... I can only assume that it's not always so calm (new to the area so I truly do not know). I was going to try launching at the boat ramp at Cabrillo first once I can get back on my yak, and would love to fish the rocks/kelp near Pt. Fermin but your beach launch looks much closer than my plan (going out to the end of the breakwater).

Tight lines,

I've been there a few times, even on somewhat windy days and the beach right there seems pretty calm. It's very protected and I think that's why it's so calm. I've been to Cabrillo a few times and I've never seen it that calm before.

Limits 05-21-2014 09:08 PM

Very nice video!!! Thanks for sharing.

P.s. What software were you using?

FISH11 05-21-2014 10:02 PM

Great video. It looks so calm I guess you provably didn't need that "waterproof bag" your wife gave you. At least, I didn't see it in the video. Thanks for sharing Jason. Tight Lines!

HELLSTER INC. 05-22-2014 03:57 AM

Thanks guys, next one will have more fish in it. It was so nice out there with plenty of wildlife that i wasn't missing the fish. You never know when the "waterproof bag" will show up! @Limits i'm using the software that Gopro provides.

Limits 05-22-2014 10:09 AM

GoPro software? No kidding.

Thanks for the 411.

wiredantz 05-22-2014 10:30 AM

Any video, where I do not see Tony Eating a Sandwich. Is by all means GREAT!

Kiddin aside, it was really good video. :you_rock: