Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   For those that need to fight (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=9191)

ericko 01-19-2011 10:01 PM

For those that need to fight

this would be a great place for you to begin or just continue your girly fight ..

THANKS

bubblehide 01-19-2011 10:12 PM

I'm a lover not a fighter, but I do give points for participation so I'll be the first to play.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by bellcon http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/i...s/viewpost.gif
Poor Kids
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Don, could you be explicit?

FISHIONADO 01-20-2011 12:04 AM

whiskey tango foxtrot

bubblehide 01-20-2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FISHIONADO (Post 73480)
whiskey tango foxtrot

What the fuck you ask, Just some typical high school time warped carp in another thread with the OP here trying to move it here. You know me, I'm your huckleberry.

dorado50 01-20-2011 08:46 AM

I've been working out with the mma guys here in san diego for about a year now and have learned alot,especially on how to take a hit and kick(it hurts).But I'm far from taking my head gear off!!!Also there are a few girls there that are bad ass.Is this what your talking about?

bubblehide 01-20-2011 08:54 AM

Oh my, now detecting high school testosterone

dorado50 01-20-2011 01:35 PM

I had a great time in high school, thanks for asking!

bubblehide 01-20-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorado50 (Post 73549)
I had a great time in high school, thanks for asking!

Yes, and I see your making up for that now. Your reputation has preceded you.

I hear the YT are back, I'd much rather prefer doing a little :reel:

T Bone 01-20-2011 04:53 PM

word to your mother ...

bigbarrels 01-20-2011 04:58 PM

:stupid:

Nic D 01-20-2011 05:04 PM

nothing to see here folks.... keep moving

just working on my post count

JPSURF 01-20-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamarack Studios (Post 73578)
nothing to see here folks.... keep moving

just working on my post count

Thats classic!!

Me Too!

Odd when i see members that found this site within a year and have around 600 post count.

Don't get out much anymore and enjoy reading peoples posts. I guess since i don't get out much i feel that i shouldn't have much to say either.

But the constant re-post of pitchers and the same old patting yourself on the back and the reach arounds that are going on around here are getting old.

JP

bus kid 01-20-2011 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JPSURF (Post 73587)
Thats classic!!

Me Too!

Odd when i see members that found this site within a year and have around 600 post count.

Don't get out much anymore and enjoy reading peoples posts. I guess since i don't get out much i feel that i shouldn't have much to say either.

But the constant re-post of pitchers and the same old patting yourself on the back and the reach arounds that are going on around here are getting old.

JP

winner winner chicken dinner
Attachment 3504

Jimmyz123 01-20-2011 09:10 PM

Dude where is this site going? One of the main reasons I started coming here was because of the lack of fighting. Heck if I want to see fighting about fishing and all I'll go to Bloody Decks. Requesting to block peoples posts, arguing, what the heck is going on here?

Jimmyz123 01-20-2011 09:34 PM

You tell us. =)

bubblehide 01-21-2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmyz123 (Post 73601)
You tell us. =)

Since you asked:
Hey, I was just trying to get some clarification from Don, without ruining the other thread. So as suggested ,I brought it over here. But you know Don, typical hit and run tactics, slithering away as usual, bringing in sock puppets... I'm not looking to fight with the guy, I just wish the man would clearly say what he means, instead of taking cheap shots.

Jimmyz123 01-21-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblehide (Post 73616)
Since you asked:
Hey, I was just trying to get some clarification from Don, without ruining the other thread. So as suggested ,I brought it over here. But you know Don, typical hit and run tactics, slithering away as usual, bringing in sock puppets... I'm not looking to fight with the guy, I just wish the man would clearly say what he means, instead of taking cheap shots.

I totally see your point. That's what I have always liked about this site was I felt that I could come in here post something up and get the answers that I'm looking for. More recently I have been seeing more people arguing here on line on this site. There are other fishing sites I go to that the arguing is common and for the most part you know who's going to be stiring the pot so to speak.

So, what about those Padres? :)

bubblehide 01-21-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmyz123 (Post 73595)
Dude where is this site going? One of the main reasons I started coming here was because of the lack of fighting. Heck if I want to see fighting about fishing and all I'll go to Bloody Decks. Requesting to block peoples posts, arguing, what the heck is going on here?

Yep, many boards have been ruined by petty antics, ridiculous grudges, exclusive cliques and...

But generally you get those same guys on the water, they get their fix, and their as mellow as can be.

Jimmyz123 01-21-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblehide (Post 73631)
Yep, many boards have been ruined by petty antics, ridiculous grudges, exclusive cliques and...

But generally you get those same guys on the water, they get their fix, and their as mellow as can be.

Honestly this is very common this time of year on these fishing sites. When the fishing is slow people will come out and let their frustration be known and often take pop shots at others to make themselves feel good.

My view of this site is that people who are new to Kayak fishing can bounce questions off those who have been doing it for years to gain knowledge. There are those out there that don't like to give up information because they feel they found a spot and don't want someone else to invade that spot.

I still have not figured out why people on fishing sites fight with each other so much, why one persons opinions are not as worthy as someone elses, and why the number of posts someone has means anything. It's all very petty and childish.

I like coming to this site for the information that most have no problem offering up, and for the people that for the most part are trying to help others out somehow.

I understand that not everyone is going to get along all the time and that's fine. All I have to say is take your Mangacil and chill out.

Iceman 01-21-2011 12:54 PM

Check out my post count beeyatches! :D