Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Heroes On The Water - So Cal Chapter (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hamburgers & Hotdogs (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=27589)

ful-rac 11-09-2015 09:34 AM

Hamburgers & Hotdogs

Congrats to HOW on a successful year of taking out wounded Veterans and their families!

Now let's talk about making the food better for the next event. I suggest the ol' american classics...the hamburger and or the hotdog.

jorluivil 11-09-2015 09:47 AM

Hamburgers
Cheeseburgers
Bacon burgers

Hot dogs
Chili dogs
Chili cheese dogs
Bacon wrapped chili cheese dogs

I'm headed to weiner schnitzel for lunch !!!!

FISH11 11-09-2015 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ful-rac (Post 246996)
Congrats to HOW on a successful year of taking out wounded Veterans and their families!

Now let's talk about making the food better for the next event. I suggest the ol' american classics...the hamburger and or the hotdog.

Tony is that mostly because of Matt's choice of (New York) Tortillas?

ful-rac 11-09-2015 06:12 PM

Those tortillas were the super healthy variety with no lard, no artificial colors or flavors, no GMO, no antibiotics or pesticides, completely organic, gluten free, low sodium, sustainably produced and manufactured by wham-o....or was it Goodyear? 3m?

MrPatrick 11-09-2015 07:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 17397
Tony found a use that the tortillas excelled at! He couldn't wear a hole through them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jorluivil 11-09-2015 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ful-rac (Post 247060)
Those tortillas were the super healthy variety with no lard, no artificial colors or flavors, no GMO, no antibiotics or pesticides, completely organic, gluten free, low sodium, sustainably produced and manufactured by wham-o....or was it Goodyear? 3m?

Those weren't real tortillas, they were miniature spaceships that fell from that that alien spaceship that crashed into earth Friday night.

This was me the last time I ate those tortillas

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/201...6134624-13.jpg

Cbad 11-09-2015 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ful-rac (Post 246996)

Thank you,

The 2015 season and events were extremely successful and we couldn't be more happy about our chapter's growth.
As for the food..... Maybe. :D

Deamon 11-10-2015 05:32 AM

As much as I hate to admit it...as much as this kills me to say...the FulRac Burger made with a REAL roll, avocados, ripe tomatoes, butter lettuce and red onions MUST be added to a few of 2016's HOW events...eating a burger handmade by Tony and Jorge may not sound appealing to most, but after the first bite...heaven.

In 2016, I pledge to donate(not sell!) more White Sea Bass to the HOW events. "More" is the key word here people...haters gonna hate...:the_finger:

Jim

DanaPT 11-11-2015 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deamon (Post 247082)
As much as I hate to admit it...as much as this kills me to say...the FulRac Burger made with a REAL roll, avocados, ripe tomatoes, butter lettuce and red onions MUST be added to a few of 2016's HOW events...eating a burger handmade by Tony and Jorge may not sound appealing to most, but after the first bite...heaven.

In 2016, I pledge to donate(not sell!) more White Sea Bass to the HOW events. "More" is the key word here people...haters gonna hate...:the_finger:

Jim

:luxhello: you ought to write a "how to" 6 set cd How to Slay WSB Guide/manual. 69.95 (3 easy payments).

Baja_Traveler 11-11-2015 04:33 PM

Earlier in the year I made the offer to fire up the smoker and do pulled pork and slaw sandwiches, I supply it all.

Never was contacted...

The offer still stands - just give me reasonable notice...

captnblood34 11-11-2015 07:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How is Tony going to get any cooking done when this is what he does at the HOW events?!

ful-rac 11-11-2015 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baja_Traveler (Post 247221)
Earlier in the year I made the offer to fire up the smoker and do pulled pork and slaw sandwiches, I supply it all.

Never was contacted...

The offer still stands - just give me reasonable notice...

Yeah I remember that! somebody shoulda contacted you about that!

ful-rac 11-11-2015 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnblood34 (Post 247234)
How is Tony going to get any cooking done when this is what he does at the HOW events?!

Hey I did get it a few times....:luxhello: