Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Malibu X-13 For Sale (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=23734)

Big T 10-28-2014 06:39 PM

Malibu X-13 For Sale

5 Attachment(s)
I've been on the injured and quite ill list for quite some time... had a bad fall from a ladder doing my job which has put me out of the business with a permanently trick shoulder and a horrible bout of Labrynthitis a month later that has left me with a chronic case of positional vertigo that the doc thinks will not compensate for quite some time.... maybe over a year or two. :mad: So my balance and ability to paddle/lift a kayak is simply bad enough that I am going to sell the kayak and jump back into the sport if and when I'm ready. It's just going to sit and gather dust anyhow.

So anyway, I don't have any pictures as of yet but will in a few days at the latest... but figured I could just post it up and get it out there.

Here's what I have:

X-13 Kayak in "Sand" color
5 flush mount rod holders behind the seat
3 rod holders on the gear box behind the seat
1 Scotty Rocket Launcher style rod holder on the center console
Modified center hatch retrofitted with a Hobie round hatch.
West Marine cube milk crate
SeaAirSports Angler Seat (the one with the thinner seat pad)
Crack of dawn paddle (generic)
Lowrance Elite 4X Color Fish Finder/Sonar (no gps)
9ah Battery
Kayak Cart
Gaff (home made)
Game Clip
Kelp clip
Bow and Stern lights (white LED)

That's all I can think of for now....

Asking $750

I'll get pictures up soon.

alanw 10-28-2014 08:09 PM

Wow sorry to hear about the injury, especially the labyrinthitis. That's life-changing. Hope you recover sooner than later.

Amish Ed 10-28-2014 08:40 PM

Damn Terry, I hope you get better soon and good luck with the sale.

yak-fishing-socal 10-30-2014 09:37 AM

Pictures

Jimmyz123 10-30-2014 12:28 PM

Sorry to hear about the injury man, I hope you get better sooner than later.

Big T 11-02-2014 10:32 AM

thanks guys. The worst of all the crap is over... But now I'm just trying to start the life in a fresh way with a new job and just kinda "purging" my life of all unnecessary bills, toys and dead weight.

Anyway, sometime today I will post pictures and we'll see where it goes. :)

Big T 11-24-2014 03:18 PM

LOL... wow! I've got a helluva memory problem!! Put something under a tarp and I forget all about it.

Anyway, there are some pictures posted... Some of them show it kinda dirty and cobwebby, but I'm sure that won't matter.

I will probably be listing it on craigslist soon as well... (which means in three weeks the way I am.)

Also forgot that I broke both of the carry handles on my last excursion, so I am lowering the price enough to cover the cost of new ones... also that center hatch is a pain in the ass to use and doesn't seal very well... so I will go halves with you on a NEW single latch center hatch from Malibu... They really are convenient.

So this means I am lowering the price to $700. You can use the hatch if you want and pocket the savings, but I kinda feel bad selling someone my frankenhatch creation. :(