Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Not kayak related.....Total boat 🤓 (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=36658)

MITCHELL 10-21-2021 07:29 AM

Not kayak related.....Total boat 🤓

1 Attachment(s)
Sea Foam 🌊 for that wet edge, stay tuned ....

MITCHELL 11-04-2021 01:00 PM

20ins x12-20 tall. wt empty 23lbs

5 Attachment(s)
If I ever make another one, it will have a 6x12 insulated wet 🍸 bar with a drain plug out the side.

MITCHELL 11-04-2021 01:06 PM

With the gas shocks

2 Attachment(s)
The lid opens by it self...

MITCHELL 11-04-2021 01:28 PM

Everything has...

Aluminum backing plates and a quick fold up airport luggage dolly

Mahigeer 11-04-2021 01:33 PM

Well done.

JohnMckroidJr 11-04-2021 06:07 PM

Nice looking tackle/supply box. The rod holders remind me of long-range fishing. None of my tackle boxes have rod holders on the sides, so I would always bring a milk crate with PVC tubes for rod holders zip-tied in the corners. Your creation looks very professional! Well done.

MITCHELL 11-05-2021 02:59 AM

Thanks guys it was alot of work.

But fun work. Last trip I went on, I had to much stuff and your not allowed to wheel a dock cart down to the boat you have to carry all your gear up the ramp. I'm handicap ♿ with my ankle. So I dialed it in and I should be able to wheel down and up from the boat with one duffel bag on top of tackle box and rods on my shoulder leaving one hand free to pull the luggage dolly and no need for dock cart at all.

JohnMckroidJr 11-05-2021 09:08 AM

The landing should have made a dock cart exception for your ankle -- No worries now. Fortunately, anglers can bring a generous amount of gear on the SD multiday boats. In Florida, the head boats are smaller and 4-rod limits are common.

MITCHELL 11-06-2021 03:57 AM

Kayak handles and a drain plug would make this Kayak related

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMckroidJr (Post 315927)
The landing should have made a dock cart exception for your ankle -- No worries now. Fortunately, anglers can bring a generous amount of gear on the SD multiday boats. In Florida, the head boats are smaller and 4-rod limits are common.

Ya they had all the dock carts lined up....against the rail
But you had to carry all your gear up the ramp. And I was last off the boat and all the carts were full.Not only that 5 star fish processing had its crew with a fork lift ready to unload fish after everyone was out of the way. I understand there point not letting me wheel down a cart by my self there's a lot of liability in that let alone one winding up in the bay...there heavy carts take your toe right off with the dolly wheels. :doh:

MITCHELL 11-06-2021 06:01 AM

Not only that....

They were doing a turn around trip, so after the fish unload new passengers were eager to get on board.
A great guys wife did help me load a cart after I had to chase one down. Same commotion as an airport :D

MITCHELL 10-20-2022 07:34 AM

Finally put it to good use....

5 Attachment(s)
Couldn't have been happier except for the guy who kept putting his gear on top of my tackle box...he wanted to put the first scratches on my tackle box. And called me a dick when I ask him to move his stuff.

MITCHELL 10-20-2022 07:43 AM

One lock....

1 Attachment(s)
4 latches incase there's any wharf rats 🐀
Fold up Airport dolly complete all the bells and whistle.

MITCHELL 10-20-2022 07:52 AM

You won't see me chasing nuts and bolts...

4 aftco unibutts plus reels in the top locked up.
And who gives a sheee-it, if they call you a show off, for they are the hypocrite. :D