Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Kayak Fishing Reports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Party Crashers (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=11251)

RK 08-30-2011 10:19 PM

Party Crashers

1 Attachment(s)
One lonely afternoon I decided to throw a party I apologize if you didnt get the invitation it was really rude of me but I'm sort of a loner and don't really like people but maybe you weren't on the list...

I invited the smallest fry I could find, I even sent an invitation out to those messy houseguests the greenbacks whom cordially rsvp'd and brought a few of they're friends who peed all over the toilet seat....

We were all sitting around having the hell time drinking, smoking (the greenbacks have a medicinal card), talking and frolicking enjoying the quiet time together listening to popping bait and picking terns discussing life...

When all of a sudden I hear the Metallica album "Kill Em All" being blasted at a ridiculously rude volume..

I turn to look at who is crashing my party with such disrespect and wouldn't you know it guess who decided to show,the guests of honor.. Rude little hoodlums with they're loud music and anti establishment attitudes....

God I love these guys.....

Maybe I'll invite you next summer.

Sincere Apologies,

Ryan

:sifone:

Disclaimer-All other angry heavy metal moshing, bait ball destroying partygoers were released unharmed after this party they are currently in anger management courses..... That was for you Dan (TDD)

The Kid 08-30-2011 10:31 PM

I like crashing parties and those who like to crash them as well. Well done Ryan.:sifone:

RK 08-30-2011 10:36 PM

Kevin your invited... As I know your familiar with these parties...

The Kid 08-30-2011 10:38 PM

Been partying for 3 months straight my friend. We had a good ol time today too. :cheers1:

jorluivil 08-30-2011 10:47 PM

Sweet!!!

I had some party crashers Monday, but they all looked like recovering drugs addicts.....NOT THE KIND OF PARTYGOERS I'M IN TO!!

RK 08-30-2011 10:48 PM

Kevin-Theres nothing I dont like about that, I think last month I was trying to party with the wrong hoes.... Partying too much can lead to rehab and overdoses but what an awesome way to go....

The Kid 08-30-2011 10:59 PM

hahahahahaha lmfao!!! There's no such thing as too much.

deepdvr 08-31-2011 03:42 AM

Sick!!!!!!! Congrats on whacking them good :cheers1:

I love partying too and it is extremely frustrating when you can hear the party next door but you are stuck studying for some stupid exam (eg. WCW halibut). I should just drop out of school and live life to the fullest. :doh:

swinginFish 08-31-2011 05:09 AM

English A-, Fishing, A+

Nice presentation of lure (intro), subtle enticement (choice metaphore), and effective hook set (OTW shot). WTG!

Thanks for the intel and squid the other day. YT's were around, albeit lethargic.

Avery

Handymansd 08-31-2011 06:53 AM

Congrats on a great catch and an even better post!:luxhello:

blitzburgh 08-31-2011 07:15 AM

NICE!:luxhello:

Dan 08-31-2011 07:41 AM

Rager! And you're wearing the lampshade on your head in your underwear!

Caden 08-31-2011 10:02 AM

Nice post bro :reel:

RK 08-31-2011 11:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Thanks guys

Avery- Thanks for the good grade, and thats what we do man help eachother.

Eric- I gave up on the little beefcake moody flat chested party girls a while ago, been livin the dream ever since..

Dan- Your the man.......... :cheers1:TDD

Scally-Your also the man:cheers1: NTDD

My previous WCW submittal this month we never got an accurate weight on as the scale crapped out while weighing and I wanted to get it on ice and eat it... . Heres one from my first rager this month im still recovering from. We dropped some acid at this one and played pink floyds the wall backwards while watching the wizard of oz.....Things got weird..

dorado50 08-31-2011 12:45 PM

We dropped some acid at this one and played pink floyds the wall backwards while watching the wizard of oz.....Things got weird..[/QUOTE]

Been there...done that! Good post and great fishes...

MattRabasco 08-31-2011 02:17 PM

Nice Ryan, great report! Saw some
of those out there yesterday, but could not connect! Quality!

sdfisher 08-31-2011 02:22 PM

Looks like a bitchin party!

Dan 08-31-2011 02:29 PM

crashers!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl4Go...eature=related

GregAndrew 08-31-2011 02:32 PM

Next time you need a photo Beotch, gimme a yell. Did you say you didn't get a weight on the biggun?

Aaron&Julie 08-31-2011 07:34 PM

Nice haul, congrats.