Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   HUGE Thanks to OEX (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=17414)

Biggameaddict 03-21-2013 09:52 AM

HUGE Thanks to OEX

I wanted a new paddle since my old aluminum one was too heavy and inefficient so i went on kayakfishingsupplies.com and i looked through the new awesome looking website and found this paddle i liked. So i placed my order and not to go over budget i chose the store pick-up option. Well I got an email today from Brent in oex mission bay and he said the paddle i want is not stocked in oex sunset beach and since my adress was in LA, he offered to ship it to me for free!!! I cant think of any other store that would have took their time to do this you can only get this kind of service from OEX!!!! Thanks Brent for shipping it out and thanks Andy for helping me find the right paddle!!!! You guys rock!!!! :you_rock::you_rock::you_rock::you_rock::you_rock: :you_rock:
:you_rock::you_rock::you_rock::you_rock::you_rock: :you_rock::you_rock:

Redeyejedi 03-21-2013 10:07 AM

awsome!!

:cheers1:

t.n.hughes 03-21-2013 11:31 AM

Great service is a treat. Can't wait to spend some dough with these guys.

janines.fishtales@cox.net 03-21-2013 11:38 AM

OEX

I have dealt with OEX about 4 times now. I have NEVER been unhappy, in fact, I have been amazed at the quality of customer service there. Good customer service is truly a lost art but they got it down at OEX.

By the way, what paddle did you get? I was also looking at the new store site because I need a paddle and a PFD. Any suggestions on a PFD? I have a bulky cheap one I bought from West Marine (bad customer service...) and it is very uncomfortable to wear.

Thanks for the advice,

Janine :cheers1:

Redeyejedi 03-21-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t.n.hughes (Post 151298)
Great service is a treat. Can't wait to spend some dough with these guys.

me too!!
the squidco guys are great too, and also geartrak and kfs.

:notworthy: all hail great service!

Biggameaddict 03-21-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janines.fishtales@cox.net (Post 151299)
I have dealt with OEX about 4 times now. I have NEVER been unhappy, in fact, I have been amazed at the quality of customer service there. Good customer service is truly a lost art but they got it down at OEX.

By the way, what paddle did you get? I was also looking at the new store site because I need a paddle and a PFD. Any suggestions on a PFD? I have a bulky cheap one I bought from West Marine (bad customer service...) and it is very uncomfortable to wear.

Thanks for the advice,

I got the Aqua bound Manta Ray carbon, im a high angle paddler though and this is a high angle paddle. Other great choices are the werner tybee, aqua bound eagle ray, and aqua bound sting ray. Their all in the 150$ price range and seem to be great paddles.

tacmik 03-21-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janines.fishtales@cox.net (Post 151299)

Thanks for the advice,

Don't forget that OEX also carries pfd's that are made for kayak fishing.

FlyFishinYakr 03-21-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggameaddict (Post 151287)
I wanted a new paddle since my old aluminum one was too heavy and inefficient so i went on kayakfishingsupplies.com and i looked through the new awesome looking website and found this paddle i liked. So i placed my order and not to go over budget i chose the store pick-up option. Well I got an email today from Brent in oex mission bay and he said the paddle i want is not stocked in oex sunset beach and since my adress was in LA, he offered to ship it to me for free!!! I cant think of any other store that would have took their time to do this you can only get this kind of service from OEX!!!! Thanks Brent for shipping it out and thanks Andy for helping me find the right paddle!!!! You guys rock!!!! :you_rock::you_rock::you_rock::you_rock::you_rock: :you_rock:
:you_rock::you_rock::you_rock::you_rock::you_rock: :you_rock::you_rock:

That's why I made my decision to buy my Outback from OEX SSB.I HAD A GOOD IDEA OF WHAT I WANTED BUT "Andy" took the time to point out some accessories, like the gear track system to mount my GoPro on and other "toys"
I could eventually add on as time goes by and it's versatility to work with Scotty mounts and Ram accessories. :you_rock: and from everything I've read on this forum his work is impeccable, NO ONE does better work. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
FFY