Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I’m back Lady’s :D (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=33248)

Biggameaddict 07-29-2018 02:50 PM

I’m back Lady’s :D

1 Attachment(s)
Yoooooo, I’ve missed every single one of ya here! Been a while out of commission but now with school over and flo steady I’m able to get back in the game and go fishing again. A lot has changed few years I haven’t been around. Lots of old people gone, ton of new people in. I know i wasn’t anyone’s favorite here :p but the community is strong as ever like always. You guys are gonna hear a lot of reports coming from me in a couple weeks when I’m done with work. Anyways, tight lines guys stay fishin!:reel::cheers1:

Mr. NiceGuy 07-29-2018 06:00 PM

Hi Honey, welcome home.

Biggameaddict 07-29-2018 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. NiceGuy (Post 295437)
Hi Honey, welcome home.

😘😘😘

Mahigeer 07-29-2018 08:18 PM

Not too cool to call us ladies with a first post in a long run.

It maybe ok in the army, but not really a good one here.

I know it most likely was meant as fun, but I hope the future posts are more professional.

That said , welcome back.

jruiz 07-29-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahigeer (Post 295445)
Not too cool to call us ladies with a first post in a long run.

It maybe ok in the army, but not really a good one here.

I know it most likely was meant as fun, but I hope the future posts are more professional.

That said , welcome back.

Correction, he called us "Lady's." I'm more confused than I am insulted.

Biggameaddict 07-29-2018 09:18 PM

Super sorry gals I meant to say “Lads” my mistake :D

jruiz 07-30-2018 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggameaddict (Post 295450)
Super sorry gals I meant to say “Lads” my mistake :D

Weren't you the same guy that would buy kayaks of Craigslist for cheap and resell them here for profit in order to upgrade to the next kayak. When you got caught your excuse was that you were a poor student. Nice PA by the way

Biggameaddict 07-30-2018 09:34 AM

That was never the case I would buy kayaks for a cheap price and sell them later for a profit if I could not necessarily trying to sell them for more on bwe. Yes I was a young entrepreneur and everyone who was hating on me for making money because I can and it helped fund my kayak fishing addiction.

In addition it wasn’t my main goal to make money on any kayaks. I bought what I could when i saw a deal pop up.

GTboosted 07-30-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggameaddict (Post 295459)
That was never the case I would buy kayaks for a cheap price and sell them later for a profit if I could not necessarily trying to sell them for more on bwe. Yes I was a young entrepreneur and everyone who was hating on me for making money because I can and it helped fund my kayak fishing addiction.

In addition it wasn’t my main goal to make money on any kayaks. I bought what I could when i saw a deal pop up.

I bought and resold a bunch of kayaks at a profit too. If you were able to sell that means it was at a market value. There's nothing wrong in that. Just because you got them at a deal doesn't mean you need to pass it on to a stranger.

jruiz 07-30-2018 12:11 PM

In an open and free market I completely agree. That's the difference, I hope to think we see each other as more than "strangers." I'd like to say that the folks on the forum either try to give people the first take at something before putting it on craigslist and perhaps even cutting them a break. This guy does the complete opposite.

Here's a how the story played out. I'll just put this here and you can judge for yourself.

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=24594

Speaking for myself, I want nothing to do with this kid and I'm just doing my part to warn people of his shenanigans.

ful-rac 07-30-2018 12:15 PM

KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!

Biggameaddict 07-30-2018 12:41 PM

Alright from now on I’m going to commit my life to crafting kayaks with my bare hands out of recycled bottles I collect from the great pacific garbage patch and hand them out to bwe members in exchange for living necessities

Biggameaddict 07-30-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jruiz (Post 295474)
In an open and free market I completely agree. That's the difference, I hope to think we see each other as more than "strangers." I'd like to say that the folks on the forum either try to give people the first take at something before putting it on craigslist and perhaps even cutting them a break. This guy does the complete opposite.

Here's a how the story played out. I'll just put this here and you can judge for yourself.

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=24594

Speaking for myself, I want nothing to do with this kid and I'm just doing my part to warn people of his shenanigans.

Just cause u joined bwe a month earlier than me doesn’t make you an adult your so immature

erinoo 07-30-2018 01:54 PM

Give the gal a break.. You all think fishaholic sells his fishing gear at cost ? He uses BWE as free advertisement..:rolleyes:

Biggameaddict 07-30-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinoo (Post 295483)
Give the gal a break.. You all think fishaholic sells his fishing gear at cost ? He uses BWE as free advertisement..:rolleyes:

Ada gorl

Biggameaddict 07-30-2018 03:43 PM

I know everyone’s just scared ima buy their kayaks

Mahigeer 07-30-2018 03:48 PM

Let's just move on.

Is my suggestion.

Biggameaddict 07-30-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahigeer (Post 295492)
Let's just move on.

Is my suggestion.

+1 I’m calling a truce. But next person to call me out again I’m selling this pa for profit again

jorluivil 07-30-2018 04:50 PM

ooooh God.

Danieljimz 07-30-2018 08:08 PM

Hope the next picture is at least on the water and not in a garage. #skunknsell