Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Heroes on the water tidelands (Video) (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=25888)

ful-rac 06-17-2015 07:03 PM

Heroes on the water tidelands (Video)

Heroes on the water event at tidelands park. Thank you BWE members! Veterans! Volunteers! Organizers!

You are doing good work!

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/drSsg-HcNYo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/drSsg-HcNYo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MrPatrick 06-17-2015 07:34 PM

Tony,
Great video as always. You captured the emotions beautifully. You should be proud of this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nacho66 06-17-2015 07:36 PM

Awesome video, thanks for sharing.

HELLSTER INC. 06-17-2015 07:48 PM

Great video Tony, really captured the importance of HOW!

makobob 06-17-2015 08:18 PM

Very well done Tony, thank you for all yoir help.

Cadillyak 06-17-2015 08:36 PM

And that's what it's all about! Still pissed I missed this one

Cbad 06-17-2015 10:31 PM

Absolutely awesome!
I love it.
It's really going to be a great tool for us to use.
Thanks Tony..... Your the man!

Kayak_Bernie 06-18-2015 09:16 AM

Awesome Video Tony!! I love seeing all of the smiling faces out there on the water!!! I am very proud to be part of such an awesome organization and to volunteer along side of some of the most caring and dedicated individuals I've met in my life.

ful-rac 06-18-2015 10:34 AM

I'm glad to be able to capture what HOW is all about, happy veterans and their families and friends. The guys that are putting in most of the hard work for this program don't get to see the fruits of their labor. So I'm more than happy to be able to bring this to not only them but to everyone.

You know it still amazes me....how big of a smile a tiny little fish can put on someone's face. During this event and every event, I am witness to something that is very special. I saw Veterans that had the weight of the world on their shoulders, due to whatever reason family, financial, physical or mental injuries...forget all their problems for just that moment in time...and that is really something. I'm very glad to do my part to help with the program.

I encourage any and all BWE members to give some of their time to help support Heroes on the Water. It can only happen with everyone's continued support.

Jimmyz123 06-18-2015 02:54 PM

Great video man.

Casey 06-18-2015 04:46 PM

Good work fellas

Keep up the good work!

easyday 06-18-2015 05:28 PM

Awesome video tony...thanks for capturing it all.

Baja_Traveler 06-19-2015 02:31 PM

What an awesome video!

So pissed that I had to work that weekend, but good news is the project that was causing all that trouble ended after a 15 hour shift last night.

Looking forward to July - and the offer of pulled pork still stands - just let me know...

Kai

FISH11 06-20-2015 06:36 PM

That is the most awesome video that you have ever put together, Tony. It not only tells all of what the HOW events are about but it lets us that help out see some of the things going on that we miss. Seeing the faces light up when they catch a fish, no matter what size, is amazing. There were a couple of scenes were seeing the vet get the fish not only made me smile it also almost made me shed a tear at seeing the happiness in their face. Tony, that was really really WELL DONE. Thanks for your hard work.

ful-rac 06-20-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FISH11 (Post 231003)
That is the most awesome video that you have ever put together, Tony. It not only tells all of what the HOW events are about but it lets us that help out see some of the things going on that we miss. Seeing the faces light up when they catch a fish, no matter what size, is amazing. There were a couple of scenes were seeing the vet get the fish not only made me smile it also almost made me shed a tear at seeing the happiness in their face. Tony, that was really really WELL DONE. Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks mark I appreciate that!

Hopefully the video will help spread the word that HOW Really does help these vets....im glad to help out when and where I can.

kayakfisherman 06-20-2015 10:25 PM

Wow Tony!! Really well put together!! the HOW
organization is lucky to have your talents working
non-stop.

tacmik 06-21-2015 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayakfisherman (Post 231020)
Wow Tony!! Really well put together!! the HOW
organization is lucky to have your talents working
non-stop.

Yes we are and I hope Tony knows HOW much we appreciate all that he does for us along with all the others. That without the help from our community we would not be able to reach out to those that served.