Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Heroes On The Water - So Cal Chapter (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   VOLUNTEERS NEEDED AUGUST HOW (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=26595)

captnblood34 08-11-2015 06:00 PM

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED AUGUST HOW

We need more volunteers to sign up for the 22AUG15 event at Tidelands in Coronado. Listen guys this isn't a club hang out, NOR is it community service. Its a great time, a free meal, and you can feel good about helping a vet get out on the water and enjoy the passion we all share. See you there.

:cheers1:

Jay

tacmik 08-12-2015 04:23 AM

Yea. What he said. Besides, if you don't show up. We will give your lunch away and you will have to just mow the lawn and clean the windows.

MrPatrick 08-12-2015 04:43 AM

Sorry, out of town.

Deamon 08-12-2015 10:14 AM

JAY,

I might be coming in hot from an "early" trip but I'm in. This event will allow me to kill (4) birds with one stone...

1) Allow me to give thanks to any of the participating and volunteering veterans...:notworthy:
2) Drop off (20#'s of WSB and Butt filet) to HOW
3) Finally get my ice chest back from HOW!
4) Show my WSB pictures to CBad Mike so he can see what this fish actually looks like...:the_finger:

:paddleersmilie:

Jim

Geno Machino 08-12-2015 02:39 PM

I would love to give something back to our hero's...I work on Friday and Sat (21 & 22). Is there something I could help out with prior to the event?

Geno

captnblood34 08-12-2015 06:52 PM

Jim, :you_rock: dude! Looking forward to seeing you there.

Geno, as of now I don't have anything for you. BUT will keep you in ming if something comes up. Your offer is as good as a do in my book.

LawDog 08-12-2015 07:25 PM

good possibility I can help out. Ill check my schedule.

Iceman 08-13-2015 12:15 PM

August is just to slammed for me, hope to be back helping out in September.

FISH11 08-13-2015 01:21 PM

I'm in I don't work that Saturday and I signed up yesterday. See you guys there.

tacmik 08-13-2015 05:31 PM

Having trouble hooking those yellowtail, bft, or dorados. Come on down and help out at the HOW event. Guaranteed good karma for the next time you head out for those big ones.

easyday 08-14-2015 10:16 AM

I'll be there.

Cbad 08-15-2015 01:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,
I'm looking forward to debuting our new rods and reels on the 22nd.
Ive spooled a few up already and we will get the rest done at the event.
THEY ARE NICE!

I will be making a few calls soon to confirm the fish for lunch, and the transport of the trailers and gear to and from Tidelands.
Let's hope that the weather is nicer than it was last month.

Last, I just want to thank everyone for your continued support.
I know that I say thank you ALOT and by now it may just go in one ear and out the other but the fact is these events could not be done without you guys. Our chapter is the biggest in the nation and our events are consistently the best and that is only because of the dedication of our volunteers.
So once again..... THANK YOU ALL we would not be able to even come close to serving as many heroes and their families on a monthly basis without all of you.

Ohiostreetz 08-17-2015 03:28 PM

Just signed up see you out there Jay

captnblood34 08-17-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohiostreetz (Post 238026)
Just signed up see you out there Jay

Tight! I like it.

Jimmyz123 08-17-2015 07:38 PM

I'm planning on going.

walrus 08-18-2015 04:45 AM

John and Walrus will be there.

captnblood34 08-18-2015 04:04 PM

Thanks guys for your continued support! Looking forward to seeing some new faces!

Jay

Kayak_Bernie 08-19-2015 09:26 AM

I have the fish for the event thanks to Patrick and Nick and all the others who kindly donate their extra fish to the cause!!
Also I touched base with Mike T. and I will pick up the small trailer on Saturday morning. See you all there!!

-Bernie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cbad (Post 237727)
Hi everyone,
I'm looking forward to debuting our new rods and reels on the 22nd.
Ive spooled a few up already and we will get the rest done at the event.
THEY ARE NICE!

I will be making a few calls soon to confirm the fish for lunch, and the transport of the trailers and gear to and from Tidelands.
Let's hope that the weather is nicer than it was last month.

Last, I just want to thank everyone for your continued support.
I know that I say thank you ALOT and by now it may just go in one ear and out the other but the fact is these events could not be done without you guys. Our chapter is the biggest in the nation and our events are consistently the best and that is only because of the dedication of our volunteers.
So once again..... THANK YOU ALL we would not be able to even come close to serving as many heroes and their families on a monthly basis without all of you.

tacmik 08-19-2015 02:22 PM

Thanks Bernie. Your help is greatly appriciated. See you at the storage place around 4:30 to 5. Mike

Jimmyz123 08-20-2015 02:58 PM

I was really trying to make this one but with Being OnCall at work and issues with the family I'm not going to make it.