Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I wasn't even out and I was pissed... (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=22556)

TCS 07-06-2014 12:46 PM

I wasn't even out and I was pissed...

Up in the village with the family this morning and had a bird's eye view as 10 jet skis roared right around the kelp line and swarmed around off the condo. Running over trolled lines and just generally being assholes. Then they headed North and buzzed over and around several more kayakers.

This was definetly a guided group. If anyone in the water saw the name of the outfit they deserve to get a bunch of angry calls. This happened a few years back and some of us called Seaforth Rentals and they stayed outside after that. This was much worse though. Aggregious.

FISH11 07-06-2014 12:57 PM

I have seen an increasing number of them and some times they do come in closer for no apparent reason. I agree there are a lot of assholes riding those things. Maybe it's time to start carrying a pellet pistol or larger caliber. I have thought on a couple of occations that if they got any closer, I was going to be casting some heavy irons.

MrPatrick 07-06-2014 01:02 PM

Vengeance leads to us being the bad guys!!!! Calls and emails are best.

dorado50 07-06-2014 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FISH11 (Post 199343)
I have seen an increasing number of them and some times they do come in closer for no apparent reason. I agree there are a lot of assholes riding those things. Maybe it's time to start carrying a pellet pistol or larger caliber. I have thought on a couple of occations that if they got any closer, I was going to be casting some heavy irons.

now that's some great rational thinking right there:luxhello::luxhello:.........lets kill them so that their families can suffer and you can go on bass fishing.

Hunters Pa 07-06-2014 02:23 PM

Pics and video that show cf number. Then a call to harbor patrol, coast guard, someone can chime in her on best place to call. If it is a guided operation they will be looking at losing their license and potential prosecution

ful-rac 07-06-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FISH11 (Post 199343)

Shit why mess around? Just bring a real gun and start shootn! Thatll teach those pesky jetskiers to screw up our fishing...:eek:

Killem alll!!!!!!

Im kidding by the way....;):eek:

Carry on!

bolocop 07-06-2014 03:43 PM

I got buzzed by those folks. Definitely not malicious, just ignorant. Great day for fishing, won't let those folks ruin it for me.

Widgeon 07-06-2014 03:57 PM

I was fishing further south and saw them cruising north. Fortunately for me, I was already drifting in .
Bunch of wankers.

lowprofile 07-07-2014 01:06 AM

I agree. just shoot 'em. then take the sea doo, drag their body out a few miles and let it set a nice slick for a hungry mako. :D

alfsteur 07-07-2014 12:59 PM

I was out with Bolocop yesterday and saw him getting surrounded by those jetskiers, wanted to warn him but too far from me... Similar happened to me a few weeks ago, didn't bother me as much until 1 dude with his girlfriend came within 10 yards of me and decided to go full throttle... spraying water all over me, and left me bobbing in the wake completely unhappy... :( ignorance may be bliss... but not cool at the expense of others! :mad:

PapaDave 07-07-2014 01:15 PM

Maybe they are Enviro-Terrorists. MLPA's didn't stop us so they try a new tactic.