Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   LOADED 2008 Hobie Revo For Sale $1900 (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=8019)

Rusty 08-04-2010 03:40 PM

LOADED 2008 Hobie Revo For Sale $1900

4 Attachment(s)
Great condition. Lots of mojo in this one... It loves yellows and is a bad a$$ ride. This thing is decked out and ready to rock.

Includes:
2008 Revo Kayak
Lowrance x86ds Sonar
Hobie Live Well
Hobie Turbo Peddles
Hobie Paddle
Uber Cush Hobie Seat
Hobie Scupper Wheels
Blue Room Gaff
Game Clip
Rod Extension Tubes
Scotty Rod Holder
Scotty Sonar Mount
Hobie tackle storage bin

Call Rusty:858-229-7110

jasonb 08-04-2010 03:54 PM

just an FYI, your title says loaded 2007 but in your ad it says 2010

-scallywag- 08-04-2010 04:12 PM

it looks like a 08 or 09 hull and the peddles are 08 or newer...the sn: on the hull will tell for sure.

Looks like an awsome turnkey package for LJ.

dsafety 08-04-2010 04:20 PM

What's the deal with all these Revos showing up for sale all of a sudden? By my count, three in the last week. I know the fishing has sucked for a while, (except for Josh). Are all these guys giving up the sport?

Bob

jasonb 08-04-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsafety (Post 62192)
What's the deal with all these Revos showing up for sale all of a sudden? By my count, three in the last week. I know the fishing has sucked for a while, (except for Josh). Are all these guys giving up the sport?

Bob

its my fault. I bought an Outback a little over a week ago and the very next day I started seeing a bunch of even better deals out there. Always my luck :(

Nic D 08-04-2010 06:44 PM

you're going to love that outback...

good luck on your sale, Im sure some one will snatch that up.

Dan 08-05-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Bob

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with our recent skiff trips?? :D
should sell fast. nice boat

Rusty 08-05-2010 09:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jason and Scalleywag - You're both right, its an '08. That's why my nick name is Rusty. Thanks! :cheers1:

Bob - I'm not quitting, just buying a skiff that I can take my friends, wife, 1 year old son and dog fishing on with me... The fishing has been epic on the inshore scene this year. Try pulling yourself out of La Jolla for a few days and you'll see that Josh is not the only person who can catch the right kind. He's the only one who constantly shows them off to boost his business. Look what I caught right in your Cardiff backyard dark and early Wednesday morning...!!!DO NOT TRY TO THREADJACK ME WITH STUPID COMMENTS EVER AGAIN!!!

Dan - I have no idea what you're talking about :biggrinjester:

CandyCatcher 08-05-2010 11:14 AM

Theres Fish in LJ? Cardiff?

Really??????

Rusty - I just sent this thread to my friends up north......Theyre looking for a rig like this...

dorado50 08-05-2010 11:15 AM

I like your style Rusty..( some people are just "out there" not much you can do about it).Hope your kayak sells soon,I'll be passing info along to a few peeps.

dos ballenas 08-05-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Bob

shouldn't this be in the offshore forum? Oh wait, fishing inshore sucks too, I just got the memo :sifone:

oh ya, and skiffs are gay:biggrinjester:

Rusty 08-05-2010 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Randy - Thanks for putting the word out in V-Land for me. PS: I need a squid sabiki for this winter! Get 'em up on eBay dude! They will sell.

Dave - You're the man! Thanks for getting the word out chief.

Owyn - There is nothing gay about my skiff ... or my in dock in the bay ...is there? :D

Rusty 08-05-2010 02:34 PM

2 decent offers already, but I'm holding out for the magic number.

:reel:

dsafety 08-05-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 62219)
DO NOT TRY TO THREADJACK ME WITH STUPID COMMENTS EVER AGAIN!!!

Looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

If that comment is directed at me, please accept my apology for the "stupid comments". I was just wondering why so many high quality yaks are hitting the market during what should be the prime fishing season.

BTW, I have forwarded your post to several of my friends who are in the market. Maybe one of them will be the high bidder. Best of luck.

Bob

Rusty 08-05-2010 06:48 PM

PM sent to Bob. Apology accepted.
:cheers1:

Rusty 08-07-2010 11:19 PM

SOLD !!!