Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tournament Halibut Sea Bass only and kayak only tournament (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=21905)

driftwood 05-07-2014 05:14 PM

Here is the bottom line. When it comes to entertainment most of you will turn to Yakjoe like "you turn to tacos"

Joe....ya kayate carnal!

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/newsroom/...18.20%20AM.png

ful-rac 05-07-2014 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driftwood (Post 193261)
Here is the bottom line. When it comes to entertainment most of you will turn to Yakjoe like "you turn to tacos"

I think i just shit my pants! :eek:

Bert Vega 05-07-2014 05:38 PM

:reel:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RSFL (Post 193227)
Bert,

Why must you continue the childish behavior? Why?

Because it is cute how you came to defend his actions. That's why.
I was only messing around like wakjoe!

yakjoe 05-07-2014 05:56 PM

I have only fish in carp one time I will go to the tackle shop tomorrow and get up date info

jorluivil 05-07-2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ful-rac (Post 193262)

I think i just shit my pants! :eek:

I usually shit my pants after I eat that stuff

Cbad Mike 05-07-2014 06:06 PM

Well I guess I've been called out as one of the few who get their feathers ruffled. YEP I do sometimes and if you read my post from last night before it got removed you know that this is one of those times. For those who don't know me, I'm a pretty laid back guy who just wants to fish, meet new people, and hopefully help promote this sport.
I really don't like drama and would rather just walk away from it
BUT..... When I read posts from some idiot named Yakjoe who makes personal attacks and digs to a couple of good guys that I know then I get pissed and have no problem speaking my mind.
This site does not need guys who come on here to ONLY stir up crap and insult others... at least that is my opinion.
I know that it's hard to read, if not close to impossible, what Yakjoe writes. But who here thinks it's OK for him to insult and criticize MakoBob the way he did? First about age and then about this very community. MakoBob has done more good for this community than that idiot Yakjoke ever could!!!
I was very surprised to read that that idiot has friends and I appreciate his friends trying to smooth things over. They seem like cool guys who hopefully will teach Crackjoe a thing our two.
Anyway.... If you think I'm wrong for sticking up for someone than Oh well, I really don't care. :D
:cheers1:

jorluivil 05-07-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cbad Mike (Post 193275)
Well I guess I've been called out as one of the few who get their feathers ruffled. YEP I do sometimes and if you read my post from last night before it got removed you know that this is one of those times. For those who don't know me, I'm a pretty laid back guy who just wants to fish, meet new people, and hopefully help promote this sport.
I really don't like drama and would rather just walk away from it
BUT..... When I read posts from some idiot named Yakjoe who makes personal attacks and digs to a couple of good guys that I know then I get pissed and have no problem speaking my mind.
This site does not need guys who come on here to ONLY stir up crap and insult others... at least that is my opinion.
I know that it's hard to read, if not close to impossible, what Yakjoe writes. But who here thinks it's OK for him to insult and criticize MakoBob the way he did? First about age and then about this very community. MakoBob has done more good for this community than that idiot Yakjoke ever could!!!
I was very surprised to read that that idiot has friends and I appreciate his friends trying to smooth things over. They seem like cool guys who hopefully will teach Crackjoe a thing our two.
Anyway.... If you think I'm wrong for sticking up for someone than Oh well, I really don't care. :D
:cheers1:

well said............................:luxhello:

yakjoe 05-07-2014 06:24 PM

cbad mike :you_rock: bro can't wait to see your post don't tag along and fallow others to their honey hole to catch their fish find your own hole then post then if you do that fallow that's not you that's all them
Just remember that bro !!!!!!!

just like any team or any one fishes san pedro cheery beach - all bay tubers float tubers no kayak float tubes then kayak later came you got all your info from them then you fished out their honey hole you did not find the spot

erinoo 05-07-2014 06:33 PM

Do you know that Yakjoe doesn't really exist?

bus kid 05-07-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 193151)
Take the highroad folks and enjoy the view :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by momo fish (Post 193155)
Man, you folks sure do get all bend out of shape. This is all in good fun. Since when does talking shit with folks that share a hobby get so serious. I'm just enjoying all the banter back and forth and just laugh it off.

Joe, you get a tourney going and I'm bring the boat up as well as the yak.:cheers1:
I have wanted to fish norcal for a while.

William Novotny 05-07-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinoo (Post 193285)
Do you know that Yakjoe doesn't really exist?

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...mind-blown.jpg

Cbad Mike 05-07-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakjoe (Post 193282)
cbad mike :you_rock: bro can't wait to see your post don't tag along and fallow others to their honey hole to catch their fish find your own hole then post then if you do that fallow that's not you that's all them
Just remember that bro !!!!!!!

just like any team or any one fishes san pedro cheery beach - all bay tubers float tubers no kayak float tubes then kayak later came you got all your info from them then you fished out their honey hole you did not find the spot

????? I have NO clue what your even trying to say BUT get one thing straight..... Your not my bro.

momo fish 05-07-2014 06:40 PM

You have the best pictures!! Laughing my ass off!

Quote:

Originally Posted by William Novotny (Post 193289)

yakjoe 05-07-2014 06:42 PM

nope I am a ghost that will be on your shoulders

yakjoe 05-07-2014 06:45 PM

lol lol this is to funny I have a room full of people looking at what you guys are getting mad about even you c person and they are on the floor laughing their buts off most of them are girls no joke if I could take a pic I would show you you should hear the things they are say around the room

jorluivil 05-07-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakjoe (Post 193293)
lol lol this is to funny I have a room full of people looking at what you guys are getting mad about even you c person and they are on the floor laughing their buts off most of them are girls no joke if I could take a pic I would show you you should hear the things they are say around the room

Are you sure they aren't at laughing at you and not with you?

Cbad Mike 05-07-2014 07:12 PM

What are they saying???
Please untie us and let us go???

ful-rac 05-07-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cbad Mike (Post 193296)
What are they saying???
Please untie us and let us go???

I cant stop coughing

makobob 05-07-2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakjoe (Post 193293)

bsJOE I gave you the benefit of the doubt, so remember this,

If it wiggles it will get bit. Have a great life, hopefully elsewhere.

lambadmin 05-07-2014 07:50 PM

OK kidz,
'nuff!