Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Kayak Fishing Reports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   County Line WSB (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=18071)

fishinfanatic03 05-13-2013 09:11 AM

Awesome! Squid wasn't so plentiful...and neither was the seabass on sunday...

yakaholic 05-13-2013 09:14 AM

Nice fish Matt!

GregAndrew 05-13-2013 10:27 AM

Nice fish Matt, but take a damn towel with you next time or get a game bag for that no storage yak of yours lol. I heard, on the beach, that the light boats were out Sat. nite. It showed on Sunday with very few Squid. Fog all morning made it tough to keep your bearings too. Things are back to normal for me, work causing me to be a day late for the bite.

Old Man in the Sea 05-13-2013 12:21 PM

what Greg said...beach towel or your wader pant leg next time...

I agree Matt next time just PM Greg and I when you get another tanker...we will inform the rest of team sewer via smoke signals after the next sanctioned event... :bigear:
BTW it was nice to see you get stinky again

wiredantz 05-13-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ful-rac (Post 156278)
Nice fish matt! How dare you catch a fish in the Holy Land and talk about it! This trip was not even a sewer sanctioned event, your on your own on this one buddy!

Im sure you've been convicted and sentenced already by the fish gods up north....you just don't know it yet!

:cheers1::luxhello:

You can bet on that one Tony! I even skarred to tell people i know him~~ :leaving:

lamb 05-13-2013 01:13 PM

Nice fish Matt!!! SWEEEEET! :cheers1:

Old Man in the Sea 05-13-2013 03:19 PM

Wow Mr Stinky... - you know what - you are getting very popular - 3 pages of posts and almost passing the legendary Iceman's WSB post with 49 hits...:star:

radastaff 05-13-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregAndrew (Post 156296)
Nice fish Matt, but take a damn towel with you next time or get a game bag for that no storage yak of yours lol. I heard, on the beach, that the light boats were out Sat. nite. It showed on Sunday with very few Squid. Fog all morning made it tough to keep your bearings too. Things are back to normal for me, work causing me to be a day late for the bite.

thought I saw ya out there
was tuff to see much though
ugg
I hate fog

FlyFishinYakr 05-14-2013 02:38 AM

Nice fish Matt!!! :luxhello: Now that I finally picked up my yak from Andy I'm going to head to Castaic to "dial in" my Elite 5 DSI then head out for the "Deep Hole". I'm just inland (Santa Clarita) from Ventura/Oxnard from the 126 only about an hour and 20 minutes from my place. Will nave to hurry so as to get out there.
FFY

momo fish 05-14-2013 09:17 AM

It was nice seeing all you guys from the board out on the water..especially given how Long some drove..dam! Bbq on the water next time.

spottie slayer 05-22-2013 06:27 PM

good shit bro. i need to get out there and catch me a whitey