Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Am I damaging my kayak? Pics taken (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=9317)

bus kid 03-26-2011 07:15 AM

now just do some painting:biggrinjester:

wiredantz 03-26-2011 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 79421)
Haven't had that yard sale, have you?

Don't really have nothing to sell. I went thorough the garage and threw a lot of trash away.
That big blue bucket is 15 gallons of water in case of an earthquake, the boxes under the kayak are some leftover stone flooring and some books. I still have 2 small kids so i need the strollers. I just need to organize it better.

My wife said this is my best work yet, You should of seen the dog house i built a few years ago...It fell apart after the second rain storm...

mtnbykr2 03-26-2011 08:01 AM

hey the rack system looks good,
you need another level though for the third XFactor:rolleyes:

coxtanker421 03-26-2011 09:10 AM

you knew all the comments were coming about your garage.:) I have hobie stored in garage with side pressed in atlest 1/2 inch . garage must have been atleast 120 -130 degrees during peak of summer. probably need heat gun to press it back out. where can i buy one of those fish coolers for hobie?:bigear:

mtnbykr2 03-26-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coxtanker421 (Post 79441)
you knew all the comments were coming about your garage.:) I have hobie stored in garage with side pressed in atlest 1/2 inch . garage must have been atleast 120 -130 degrees during peak of summer. probably need heat gun to press it back out. where can i buy one of those fish coolers for hobie?:bigear:

you will have to wait for the warmth but if you set that out on a hot day on the wheels or supported upside down in the heat the indentation should come out:reel:

JoeBeck 03-26-2011 04:57 PM

Nice set up! Allows for much better organization and space in the garage. You should add this to Bobs innovations thread.

jorluivil 03-26-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiredantz (Post 79430)
Don't really have nothing to sell. I went thorough the garage and threw a lot of trash away.
That big blue bucket is 15 gallons of water in case of an earthquake, the boxes under the kayak are some leftover stone flooring and some books. I still have 2 small kids so i need the strollers. I just need to organize it better.

I was just phucking with you....an you know this.....mannnnn!!!!

Good job on the rack!!!

wiredantz 03-26-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorluivil (Post 79460)
I was just phucking with you....an you know this.....mannnnn!!!!

Good job on the rack!!!

Yes, I know, lol if someone else would of post it the same pictures i would be of been like garage SALE !!. lol

ericko 03-27-2011 12:31 AM

Frank has gone from asking all the ???? to showing us what some of us can do to improving our storage:):) looks great.

We need to get out again and fish..

wiredantz 03-27-2011 07:52 AM

Hey Ericko,

Where have you been hiding. I haven't seen you since MDR.

DPevin 02-17-2017 05:51 AM

aw, where did the OG elliptical go? Back inside? Toning those buns for summer time speedos?

Well done with the rack. Sometimes simple is just better. I had some 2x4's on the wall of my garage from the previous tenant that were used for their overhead storage. Had a couple screws sticking out about an inch and a half at an angle at either end not doing anything. So A couple pieces of sash cord with a bowline on each end and there we go...

Nice job not trying to get to tricky with it. If it works it works.

kirkdavis 02-17-2017 06:38 AM

Check the Date

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monepale (Post 275460)
check some arguments that will prove that sitting all day long is harmful for your health here http://skywritingservice.com/blog/wh...armful-for-you

Welcome to BWE, and I hope you get as much out of it as I have, but let me give you a couple of pointers:
1. Look in the upper left of the post to see when it was written. You responded to one that is 6 years old.
2. As I was writing this I finally got it. You made a funny. Now I am smiling.

Iceman 02-17-2017 07:14 AM

Spammer Banned...........he can't hear you.:D

driftwood 02-17-2017 07:17 AM

Don't ever store a PA on its side like that though.

goldenglory18 02-17-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 74722)
Storing your kayak on it's side is ideal....you are not harming it.

I'm glad he said it......... :cheers1: