Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   Kayak Fishing Reports (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Welcome... (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=10478)

cjthomas 06-08-2011 10:44 AM

you make it look too easy! Nice!!

theluckypig 06-08-2011 01:07 PM

ever think of getting a commerical licence??? "do what you love and the money will follow..." :cheers1:

knightnsd 06-08-2011 01:43 PM

josh's fish

I don't think Josh's fish is really that big, he is just getting smaller!

RK 06-08-2011 02:56 PM

3rd photo is the definition of a $hit eating grin !!!!!!! God damn well done, well i'll expect my royalty check in the mail.........
Damn!!!!! Dont really know what to say...:cheers1:

And Josh Im holding my cards till June 30th at 11:53 pm :sifone:

Mtobolsky 06-08-2011 03:24 PM

If for some reason we couldn't see who Posted these reports wewould still know when Josh posts..... Only the guhorse can elicit 700+ views in 3 hours.....and his other recent post over 4000... Good lord, when you talk people listen......if only our chicks were like that eh!

yakrider 06-08-2011 04:53 PM

it just aint right!
whilst the rest of the world is working...
Josh is "working"!
it just aint right I tell ya!
nicely done sir!

GBF 06-08-2011 05:04 PM

She looks like Kim Kardasian for sure!!.........fat, fat hips on her!!

Congrats Mr Darkhorse!!!

GBF

eekamouse463 06-08-2011 05:19 PM

slow down there boss!! Save me some fish LOL.

driftwood 06-08-2011 05:45 PM

I still say the fish look bigger on your Revo Josh. But, it seems like your catching more fish on that Yum yum yellow PA :confused: So, is the Revo a keeper or the PA?

Amazing post BTW...

Whizz Bang 06-08-2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 86018)
So the cooler shot has all three in there. SLAM in a single day? that is a true claim to fame if so! Alot of guys can claim 2 out of 3 in a day. You used the word "competitor" a billion times in your post.........com on:D you may be able to win the year after just this month.

Andy, do NOT kid yourself.....Pruitt loves his fish partially decomposed. Look at those sunken eyes on the WSB. He waits DAYS before cutting into a fish....DAYS! It may be some kind of yet undiagnosed fetish......the twisted bastard. God knows when any of those fish were caught. I dont trust anything he tells me at this point, but even he hasn't mentioned a one day slam. Again, he is a sick, twisted, dirty little monkey, who loves rotten fish. We shouldn't patronize him, he gets that in spades from prospective clients.:biggrinjester:

wiredantz 06-08-2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakrider (Post 86057)
it just aint right!
whilst the rest of the world is working...
Josh is "working"!
it just aint right I tell ya!
nicely done sir!

I totally agree with you. So jealous

deepdvr 06-09-2011 05:11 AM

Amazing stuff Josh!!! :notworthy:

My selfish side wishes the darkhorse never entered WCW; for obvious reasons.

However, it has put some new blood into the old dog and the net result is we will be watching a clinic on the best that LJ has to offer. It is rare to witness someone who's as dialed in as Josh. I think the posts are only going to get better and better.

Side note: If Josh catches a bigger WSB than me, its over. You will see me in the biggest skiff I can find looking to run him down at full speed.

-scallywag- 06-09-2011 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepdvr (Post 86098)
Side note: If Josh catches a bigger WSB than me, its over. You will see me in the biggest skiff I can find looking to run him down at full speed.

I'm pretty sure there's already a couple of those...:p

Nice fishies Josh!!!! :cheers1:

JoeBeck 06-09-2011 09:32 AM

:cheers1::cheers1: The picture of you holding up the WSB is pretty cool! Cheers to good fishing!

Billy V 06-09-2011 03:36 PM

The real psychological warfare hasn't even started yet....

He is going to hand line the next slam.
-----------------------------------

Put your hard hats on now...... more lumps are on the way.:vollkommenauf:

frugalfisher 06-09-2011 10:33 PM

Hi Josh! NICE WORK!!

I know damn well you work for em. Congratulations!

Damn, I'm starving in the lab,,,...gotta break free-.. To the OCEAN...

Hope to see you soon,

James

Mtobolsky 06-10-2011 11:19 AM

my guess on the WSB is that it was a head saved for hubbs.........absolutely not disconting the FACT that this man is capable of a La Jolla slam in one day but i also know how he like to eat at people..........we shall see as the story unfolds...

bellcon 06-11-2011 08:49 AM

Well done Josh
AGAIN!!!

Nice of you to keep raising the bar,
then crushing it!
:cheers1:

inspiring?
yes very...

Pescavore1 06-11-2011 10:31 PM

Amazing stuff, Josh. I don't know how you do it, able to maintain that drive every minute you're on the water, day after day. The result shows. Now get out there and get a one-day slam.

Tinhman 06-12-2011 10:49 AM

damn this guy is out there almost everyday, must be nice..:luxhello: