Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ever been to Mexican jail? (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=23101)

Dannowar 08-26-2014 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YakDout (Post 204536)
Those cabrilla are fun fish to catch. Calico on steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We used cut skipjack. You really gotta pump those things up

makobob 08-26-2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannowar (Post 204540)
We used cut skipjack. You really gotta pump those things up

But are you pumping them up or they pumping you up? Might be mutual pumping! Glad you are ok.

Dannowar 08-26-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makobob (Post 204544)
But are you pumping them up or they pumping you up? Might be mutual pumping! Glad you are ok.

Bob. Since the conditions have sucked down here for the most part, the old lady is encouraging a baja kayak trip. You may finally get me down again

Cbad Mike 08-26-2014 06:24 PM

JUST READ YOUR POST!
THAT SUCKS!
BEEN THERE!
I got arrested for running across the street during a political parade at 11am on my way to the dentist.
After 2 days and 3 full on brawls (which I only got ripped up knuckles and a black eye) I got smacked in the head with a club by a guard and thrown out the door.
I gave them all 2 fingers up and immediately got re arrested and thrown back in for another day.
I kept my head high and no one bothered me. Actually no one would even come near me.
Got out the third day and immediately gave them 2 middle fingers on the way out the door again.
The guards just shook their heads, laughed, and called me loco.
:)
Probably one of the absolute worst experiences in my life.
Glad your out and safe!

Dannowar 08-26-2014 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cbad Mike (Post 204574)
JUST READ YOUR POST!
THAT SUCKS!
BEEN THERE!
I got arrested for running across the street during a political parade at 11am on my way to the dentist.
After 2 days and 3 full on brawls (which I only got ripped up knuckles and a black eye) I got smacked in the head with a club by a guard and thrown out the door.
I gave them all 2 fingers up and immediately got re arrested and thrown back in for another day.
I kept my head high and no one bothered me. Actually no one would even come near me.
Got out the third day and immediately gave them 2 middle fingers on the way out the door again.
The guards just shook their heads, laughed, and called me loco.
:)
Probably one of the absolute worst experiences in my life.
Glad your out and safe!

Man you are loco. I wouldn't have farted if they told me not to

dorado50 08-26-2014 09:27 PM

The Baja is a bad, bad place. Glad you made it out alive.

makobob 08-26-2014 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannowar (Post 204552)
Bob. Since the conditions have sucked down here for the most part, the old lady is encouraging a baja kayak trip. You may finally get me down again

When ever you are ready, just let me know. Baja can be a love hate affair. You love it, you hate it. It hates you, sometimes it loves you. Live life.