Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge

Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/index.php)
-   General Kayak Fishing Discussion (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Goodbye to Friends and SoCal (http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/showthread.php?t=24002)

Hunters Pa 12-01-2014 06:44 PM

Thank you for all you have do e for the sport, for HOW and for this group of misfits in particular. Fairly obvious you will be missed and will have a community of friends to come back to, even for a visit

bubblehide 12-01-2014 07:41 PM

CJ, you'll be missed! Wish you and yours the best.

Cadillyak 12-01-2014 08:37 PM

You will be missed. You hooked it up over and over, and your knowledge was top notch. U hooked up my supernova lights for the first time and put craftmanship in it! Hate to see you go but love to see you happy!!

FISH11 12-01-2014 08:40 PM

It's been great to know you CJ. I wish you good luck on your move and future endeavors. Sounds like a great place to move to. I know it's one of the places I have though about moving to. Awesome area for Hunting and Fishing.

Irishman 12-01-2014 08:41 PM

Bon Voyage!
You sold me my first and only yak, xfactor blem...pointed out the "blem" and said....your getting a discount that's stupid to pass up. Every time I load and unload I get compliments on a pristine white xfactor...the blem is less than three inches.
Solid guy. Wish you and your family the best.
As Forrest would say...."that's all I have to say about that"
Slainte

Amish Ed 12-01-2014 08:43 PM

I too remember you as the Siebler Elf. Glad you're getting out of SoCal too. I hope it's all you're looking for. Hopefully you'll post reports here.

old_rookie 12-02-2014 07:54 AM

Good luck CJ - very much appreciate the 'deliveries' of product back to Santee saving me the drive.

easyday 12-02-2014 08:23 AM

Good luck man and thanks for always answering my questions and really getting me into this sport. We're all gonna miss ya.

Tman 12-02-2014 10:36 AM

CJ,

Damn. Nice move, wish I could pull that off.
Good luck, sorry to see you go, think you just might like it up there...

What area are you headed to?

Deamon 12-02-2014 11:33 AM

You're a good man CJ. Go get some up there.

Jim

rogersmith 12-02-2014 02:20 PM

Good luck CJ, thanks for all your help over the years. Good luck on those salmon up there! :reeling:

Sdspeed 12-02-2014 02:25 PM

Good luck with your new adventure. Just don't tell the locals where ya came from even though most of them started here in So Cal too!

tacmik 12-02-2014 03:05 PM

One of the first things you are gonna want to do is get Oregon plates for your vehicles and get rid of those Ca. plates. Have had several run ins while up there. The cops will pull you over for any reason with Ca. plates.

StinkyMatt 12-02-2014 03:16 PM

Congrats on your move!

New area, new adventures every day.

Imagine actual forests with wild game in them! Without ten thousand hunters per each square mile.

Your next post just might include a 25+ king!

:D

Dan 12-02-2014 04:16 PM

Portland is a great town. Have fun.

bluesquids 12-02-2014 10:16 PM

I very first met you at the shelter launch you were just a kid, where did all that time go? I very well might retire to the Pac.NW someday....I'll have to look you up when I come into town on my beer runs.... Check out all the options!
http://www.beeradvocate.com/place/city/16/
All the best buddy! bluesquids Pete

GregAndrew 12-03-2014 01:05 AM

Sorry to see the loss to our community, but glad for your opportunity. Thanks for all of your contributions.

YakMedic 12-03-2014 06:20 AM

I don't believe all these nice things people are saying about you. The reality is your a dick!

Haha, love ya brother. I'll be there for steelhead and elk once you get the area dialed in:cheers1:

Siebler 12-03-2014 10:41 AM

TMan- I will be in SE Portland.

MIke- Yeah I dont need any extra reasons to get pulled over in truck so this is at top of list for sure. My CA registration is only good through Feb anyway and I want a OR License so I can get a CCW anyways.

Matt- You just know me better than all of them apparently. Im sure they think you are a nice guy too but your a bigger ass than I am :p

Pete- Beer is ridiculous up there. I have already found out that one of the Wildy pros has a best friend that owns a top rated brewery with voted best burgers in Portland. I have the feeling I will have to get to know this guy.

To any of those that want to come fish salmon or something- You know how to reach me. I am more than happy to have you up and even if I am not Dialed into the fish yet, Tanner who is a new Wildy Pro for this year knows the waters well and will show us both to some fish guaranteed.

Saturday I along wiht woife and son will be swinging by the weigh in and bbq for the MBF on Mission Bay to say goodbye to those that are there. Wont be fishing but will be nice to see some of you again before the move. I am fairly certain that I will be down for a week in the spring or early summer as well to come fish and visit family.

RK 12-03-2014 11:13 AM

CJ-- Sounds like a killer move... Best of luck buddy :cheers1: